The new schedule will be released in January 2018. The schedule is one weekend per month, Friday from 5:45 – 8:15pm, Saturday 9:15am – 6:00pm, Sunday 11:00 – 5:00pm
New Teacher Training courses starting January 2018. Now accepting applications.
A typical workday may leave you exhausted with no time for self-care. The pressure to be able to do it all can weigh heavily on your ability to be happy. You might get agitated, upset and feel like there has to be a better way to live this life.
Good news! You have a choice! Imagine living each day with joy as your foundation. Imagine the demands of work and parenting being the opportunity to practice feeling calm, undisturbed and serene. Brian and staff will teach you how you can apply yogic principals to all of life’s demands. This is not only a training to become a yoga teacher but a lifelong practice of becoming a stronger, calmer, happier version of yourself.
The most influential aspect is the discipline created to practice some form of yoga each day. A monthly unlimited yoga pass is included in the price of this course and all students are encouraged to practice as often as possible.
The schedule is one weekend per month, Friday from 5:45-8:15pm, Saturday 9:15am – 6:00pm, Sunday 11:00 -5:00pm
The topics covered in our curriculum:
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Yin, Restorative and Senior yoga
- Vipassana and Shamata Meditation
- Book Studies covering Yoga Philosophy and Principles, Ethics.
- Skeletal and Muscular Anatomy, Class Sequencing, Breathing Techniques.
- Nutritional Studies: In-depth Eastern and Western Dietary Theories
- Brian Delaney, E-RYT, owner of VLY and head teacher. He will lead the vinyasa flow, meditation, book and ethic discussions.
- Alicia Bliss , E-RYT, owner of CLW and leading the nutritional, restorative and senior yoga studies.
- Kelly VanDeren, RYT, LMT, will guide the Yin yoga.
- Jessica Kessinger, RYT, RN will teach the anatomy portion of the curriculum.
- Alison Lively, will teach nutrition.
Upon completion of this course you will be fully prepared to teach yoga and share the benefits of your new Vibrant Life.
Begins January 2018 and ends September 2018. Specific dates to be announced.
Cost is $2,100 in one payment or divided into eight equal payments of $200 after a $500 deposit. Cash or personal check only. Please pre-register.
Contact Brian using the form below to setup a personal interview: